1. Responsible for guranteeing quality of materials from suppliers, incoming inspection, process inspection, customer complaints, etc.
2. Analyze the cause of the failure when an abnormality occurs, propose a temporary countermeasure, and synchronize the supplier to propose an improvement report, that is, an 8D report, track and confirm the improvement effect, and conduct on-site audit and inspection if necessary;
3. Supplier performance evaluation and quality improvement promotion:
a. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual comprehensive scores for supplier's incoming material quality, online quality status, abnormal response timeliness, and degree of cooperation. For suppliers with low scores, it is required to rectify within a time limit;
b. Conduct regular audits of suppliers every year. When quality is unstable or major abnormalities occur, suppliers are subject to irregular audits;
c. Conduct regular quality meeting reviews with suppliers;
4. Control the supplier's process;
5. Responsible for the recognition and later monitoring of molds;
6. Responsible for developing IQC inspection specifications, and providing inspectors with timely training;
7. Participate in the evaluation and release of the initial sample of suppliers;
8. Participate in the development and review of new suppliers, and evaluate the new suppliers together with the procurement and R&D departments;
9. Evaluate and advance the 4M application submitted by suppliers.
1. Junior college degree or above;
2. More than 2 years of SQE management experience in the electronics industry, especially vcm industry;
3. Familiar with seven major QC methods and skilled in analyzing product quality.